Free Samurai Sudoku
Literally thousands of
free samurai sudoku puzzles to print out and play! The puzzles are grouped into three levels
of difficulty - easy, moderate and hard. Have fun!
1001 Easy Samurai Sudokus
Browse our selection of Easy Samurai Sudoku Puzzles!
that quick morning coffee break - when you don't have much time to spare!
1001 Moderate Samurai Sudokus
Oh yes, that's 1001 free Moderate Samurai Sudoku Puzzles for the seasoned sudoku gamer - great for when you have a bit more time to relax.
1001 Hard Samurai Sudokus
Still hungry for more?! Try our special selection of
Hard Samurai Sudokus
for the toughened puzzler - some real mind benders that will keep you busy for hours!
If you have any questions or comments on this site,
please contact us.
Other Puzzle and Game Sites
As well as the Samurai Sudoku games we feature, there are plenty of other puzzles and games on the Internet. Review sites such as Casino.org
guide you through the best options for casino games like blackjack, which you can play for real money. Or if you want to test out your strategy skills, then poker is also popular. UK players can check out
to find reviews of the best poker sites for them.
- hundreds of free wordoku
puzzles - sudoku with letters - great!.
- Offers those interested detailed reviews of the leading online gambling sites for British players at www.bestukcasinos.co.uk
- free picross puzzles
which will keep you busy for hours!
- A nice selection of Nonogram Puzzles
and online games.
word search world
- A free Word Search Maker
, Free Wordsearch Puzzles
and some seasonal puzzles like
a Christmas Wordsearch
online crossword solver
- A free online crossword solver
to help solve those clues where you already know some of the letters!
- More free puzzle sites listed in the Games:Puzzles section at www.free-stuff.me.uk
- an interactive puzzling experience with Livewire Puzzles - Wire Disentanglement Puzzles
FREE Printable Sudoku Puzzles
World of CryptoPics
World of CryptoPics
- nice selection of online nonograms and downloadable software for generating, playing and editing your own nonogram puzzles!
If you fancy listening to some music online while you puzzle,
try out FolkLaw
- foot tapping folk-rock from the UK!